Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Eclipse (Stephenie Meyer)

Third book in the twilight series was definitely my favorite so far. Of course, since I found the second book basically PAINFUL to read, it wasn't too hard to top that one.

That said, I think the writing is better in this book. It's not as horrible to slog through, and the plot is OK too. After reading this book I am definitely looking forward to the final book in the series more than I initially thought I would.

That said, I am SO team Jacob. And I don't really even like Jacob (though I do like him more now that he stopped being so damn whiny). The fursplosions in this book were not as oppressive.

Edward? Still an annoying bastard who is psychologically abuse, IMHO. It's kinda sad that so many people are attracted to this character. I mean, I really see no redeeming feature in him.

Ah well, I can tell where the series is heading and I'm probably not going to like it, but I will (of course!) read it.

No comments: